Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singapore Sighting

My brother (new Synapse 19 owner), now back home in Singapore after the holidays, just sent me this picture of his Malaysian employee's bag, sitting next to his Synapse at their office:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.3 KB
ID:	311211

I've yet to see a Bihn bag stateside!
    Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful. — Shaker Philosophy

Hope to spot your brother's S19 in Singapore one day! LOL
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrown View Post
      Hope to spot your brother's S19 in Singapore one day! LOL
      If you happen to work at Intel, you probably will! Apparently there are at least 2 Bihnions there now.
      Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful. — Shaker Philosophy

Comment

Twin sighting in the Yahoo Singapore office!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TBTwins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	736.1 KB
ID:	295483

Comment

Whoa,that Dyneema is purdy! Already got my BO fix 😊

Comment

We do love our Bihns in this corner of the world

Comment

Originally posted by captdrain View Post
              Twin sighting in the Yahoo Singapore office!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10148[/ATTACH]
              Wow -- the burnt orange, the black dyneema, the purple background...this is one gorgeous photo! The S19s look great.

blackbird

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.
              "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X