Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to travel around the world with just a 20 lb backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to travel around the world with just a 20 lb backpack

Check out his choice of bags....

How to Travel Around the World With Just a 20lb Backpack | The Art of Manliness
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

How do you and the Daylight Briefcase and other TB gears are getting on, a year into The Adventure?

I think many of us, on the forum, enjoy a certain level of comfort on travel and your perspective is greatly appreciated.

I am not ultra minimalist, the S19 is my EDC. Thanks to TB Aeronaute and Tristar, I graduated from bags dragged on the airports floors and dumped on rentals or taxi trunks then hotels beds to my lightweight smart TB Luggage Bags carried and worn with ease.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-05-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Last April, I moved into an extended stay hotel preparing to leave on "The Adventure." Unfortunately, some personal issues came up and I haven't left.

I'm still in the hotel and really like it. They take pretty good care of me and I like the fact that I don't have to do much.

And with all the hotel points I've earned, I figured out it should cover about 1-2 weeks of a free stay depending on where I spend them.

Right now, I'm estimating a May 1 departure.
      Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post
        Last April, I moved into an extended stay hotel preparing to leave on "The Adventure." Unfortunately, some personal issues came up and I haven't left.

I'm still in the hotel and really like it. They take pretty good care of me and I like the fact that I don't have to do much.

And with all the hotel points I've earned, I figured out it should cover about 1-2 weeks of a free stay depending on where I spend them.

Right now, I'm estimating a May 1 departure.

The "like" buttons are not working, but I like that post very much.

Please keep us posted on your blog about your preparations, packing lists, etc...

Don't forget to share your TB Bags travel beauty shots and other news on this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X