Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,776   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S19 hole in the bottom in the inside of the pockets?? Just a sewing defect in mine??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S19 hole in the bottom in the inside of the pockets?? Just a sewing defect in mine??

So I put my pens on the sides of the s19 and water bottle in the middle deep pocket...then one day while Gettin my water bottle I felt a pen jabbing at me...I was confused why Id have a pen jabbing at me since I didn't keep any in there, so I reachef around and realized that the bottoms aren't completely sewn shut and I can actually reach into the middle pocket, and stick my finger through the bottom to the side pockets...I was wondering if this was a sewing defect on just my backpack or if all backpacks are made like this...I've tried to show what I mean in pics beloClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	589.7 KB
ID:	311323Click image for larger version

Size:	948.9 KB
ID:	311322Click image for larger version

Size:	892.3 KB
ID:	311321

Originally posted by Leekaren View Post
    or if all backpacks are made like this...
    Yeah, that's right. It's just part of the design and cannot be helped-- see post #23 here. HTH

Comment

Here is even a bag-hack that takes advantage of this feature: http://forums.tombihn.com/general-ba...html#post89911

Ilkyway
      “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Got it! Thanks! =)

Comment

Working...
        X