Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,596   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A30 too small for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
    I know how you feel; I got the A30 and am having a hard time packing it in ways that work for me. I am going to work with it this weekend, and if not, return it. It seems more than packing cubes, it will be stuff sacks that will work.
    I am actually surprised you could fit in the large packing cube, and what looks like PCSB; a stuff sack; and several others in the side pockets. Would you mind saying what was in each? or just some sense of depth?
    I am trying to figure it out. The A45 is too big for me..so if A30 does not work, then I just have to make do with others!
    Hmmm.......I knew I should have made a list when I packed, but I will try to reconstruct from memory.

In the main compartment:

The large packing cube had 2 dresses, a cardigan, belt, skirt, and t-shirt. It was pretty packed.

The A30 TLSS held underwear, camisoles, and PJs.

In the PCSB I had my bathing suit, cover up, and water shoes.

On the bottom was a travel yoga mat

In one side pocket:

A30 end packing cube with sneakers (women's size 9) and a size 1 TSS with coffee,meta bags, corkscrew.

The other side pocket held a 3D mesh cube (in the photo is the CQPC, but I downsized it after the pic) with non-liquid toiletries, a 3-1-1 bag, and a size 2 TSS with hair brush, lint roller, and q-kit with jewelry.

What didn't fit:

Size 2 TSS with microfiber towel

Size 3 TSS with workout clothes

Size 4 TSS with with sandals.

I ended up not working out so could have left that behind and then things would have fit. But since I rarely travel without my workout stuff (even thought it sometimes does not get used), I didn't think I would use the bag enough to justify keeping it. But, man, I am still sad about sending it back because I really love that Dyneema/UV combo.

Hope that's helpful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X