Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,239   Members: 6,598   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, ellemef.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pen/pencil size of clear organizer pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen/pencil size of clear organizer pouch

Is this a new product? Size is slightly different from the size 3 Knitting Pouch.

As far as I know, the pen/pencil clear organizer pouches were around before the knitting pouches. I got my pen case about a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GoStanford View Post
      Is this a new product? Size is slightly different from the size 3 Knitting Pouch.
      @GoStanford, The pen/pencil case size of the Clear Organzier Pouch has been around for quite some time. Here are a few examples of earlier posts with pictures demonstrating use by @maverick:

Here are the associated images for the referenced linked posts:

I'll also add that I have one of these pouches in Sapphire Dyneema, which was only around for a short time (later than the earliest of these posts, however).

I'll just point out that the size #2 knitting tool pouch (in Ballistic Nylon) is actually better sized for many (shorter) forks and spoons (and will also protect the curved tine ends). The lengths of both the size #2 and size #3 knitting tool pouches were designed to match knitting accessories rather than pen/pencil holders.

HTH

moriond

ETA: This item first debuted in mid-2008. See my post in the thread New Pen/Pencil Organizer Pouch is a nice touch. These references would be easier to post if it were still possible to search/read the old blog posts Pre-2011, rather than doing this from memory.
      Last edited by moriond; 01-28-2015, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X