Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black dyneema/UV copilot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Some updated information on the Little Swift transition to using gun metal grey zippers and blackened (anodized) button closures. This apparently occurred in two stages: Little Swifts that were ordered near the end of February 2014, and delivered in early March 2014 arrived with the black, anodized button closures, but with the gun metal gray zippers used on the interior of the bag. I'm not sure exactly when the black, anodized button closures on the Little Swift disappeared.
    Very interesting. My Black/UV LS is the first one I got, c. July 2014, and IIRC this was from the second-last batch of LSes. It has the silver button and silver zips.

As a side note, the O rings on the urethane pockets (but not the lower ones) in my Black/UV LS are bound using the thinner tape that's used for the SCBs now. However, I noticed that in the last batch they went back to the thicker tape for the urethane pocket O-rings.
    Last edited by adalangdon; 02-09-2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X