Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,686   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cache 6z For X1 Carbon (2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cache 6z For X1 Carbon (2015)

I got a new Thinkpad X1 Carbon and the 13" Macbook Pro Retina Cache was a little too small for my new laptop. I also have a 4z, which was way too big and took up too much room in my Synapse 25.

I ordered a 6z based on the size chart, and I'd say it fits just right. It slides in easily and comes just to the top. It seems to be the best fit for this laptop of all the available sizes.

I figured I'd put this out there in case anyone else is looking for the right size for the X1 Carbon.

dowlf, can I add related infos here too?

I use the 6z for my T44s (Lenovo). The vertical version is a bit of a better fit than the horizontal (which needs a bit more pushing to get the Laptop in) but both are a snug fit and do there job.
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Thanks Ilkyway,

I forgot to mention that the 6z I was refering to was the vertical model.

Comment

Working...
      X