Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,180   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, drkrokr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LCB & new nylon color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
    Darcy - did you say small Q-kit - as in there may be additional sizes coming?!?
    Yup! Small for sure this round -- maybe other sizes in the future.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      I'm photographing bags (Western Flyer, Aeronaut, Small Q-Kit) in the new ballistic color this week. Can't wait to share it with everyone! It's tried and true, and adds some warmth to the ballistic color options.
      Tried and true and adds warmth . . ? Has to be something red. Will it come with a dyneema version, I wonder?

Comment

or burnt orange in ballistic?

Comment

Hints
          Warm- tried and true fabric -coming in ballistic

Guesses:
          reds. (!!!!) .oranges or curry❓olive ( not a fan here but loads love it)
          could a pink ever be warm..???? She asked hopefully❓
          Last edited by gulfcoastgal; 02-23-2015, 09:27 PM.
          Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. +Indigo /sapphire /green
          ISO. Swift Red (❤️)
          my TB fleet:
          Swift: Turquoise / Halcyon-UV/ Indigo
          SSB: Black /Solar/monarch viridian
          SCB azalea/azure/canary/purple
          LCB in azure/Azalea /dk brown
          Imago green /cork
          Plus too many others to list

Comment

I'm photographing bags (Western Flyer, Aeronaut, Small Q-Kit) in the new ballistic color this week. Can't wait to share it with everyone! It's tried and true, and adds some warmth to the ballistic color options.
            I think it's Cocoa. I would LOVE for it to be Burnt Orange, but "tried and true" makes me think it's Cocoa. What colors are really tried and true? Black, Gray (Steel), Blue (Navy) and Brown.

But, oh man, if it's actually orange I would have to restrain myself from purchasing an A30 the instant it became available to order. My 2015 TB restraint has been mighty good so far though.
            Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

Originally posted by bermudajes View Post
              WHAT?! I just checked the Cafe Bags and didn't see Parapack listed as an option. It's coming back???
              I am also anticipating another batch of Parapack Cafe Bag. I haven't yet to get hold any Parapack bag (except Parapack Lining).
              Hooray to Parapack Cafe Bag! Now, should I wish for a MCB or LCB?
              Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
              Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
              Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
              Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Is there a rough timeline?

(I'm guessing it is a re-release of one of the reds... in which case a TB luggage bag is totally in my future!)

Comment

Hmmmm........
                  Chances are kinda low but........ Solar or Curry Ballistic Nylon???
                  Loads of warmth in those 2 colors ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by icebeng View Post
                    Hmmmm........
                    Chances are kinda low but........ Solar or Curry Ballistic Nylon???
                    Loads of warmth in those 2 colors ^.^
                    I think my brain (and my credit card) just melted.
                    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

Does this mean that those are the only bags that will be available in the new ballistic color?

Comment

I wonder whether the success of red blend Cordura and apparently Iberian may have re-cathected Red love in ballistic form.

Comment

Originally posted by L8eShpsalt View Post
                          Does this mean that those are the only bags that will be available in the new ballistic color?
                          I would hazard a guess that this could be the case for now. From what little I've seen, it'll make its rounds as the months pass (but I think it's been the case that some bags are just never made in a particular colour).

Comment

Hey these waiting-times should be about fun! No guessing for bad things to happen. Only wishing/hoping for good things allowed!

Ah and asking of many many inquiry questions of cause. I have the suspicion that Darcy might have a role of thumps to answer about every 10th to 15th question. So keep asking that she might answer again :-)

Ilkyway
                            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by L8eShpsalt View Post
                              There will also be other bags available in ____ for sure -- it's just that we haven't finished making those yet so I don't yet have them to photograph.
                              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

There will also be other bags available in ____ for sure -- it's just that we haven't finished making those yet so I don't yet have them to photograph.
                                I saw what you did there, Darcy - but I think there must be a problem. Isn't the underlined bit supposed to scratch off to reveal the name underneath? I keep scratching at the screen of my iPad but I think your post must not be rendering correctly - the scratch-off bit won't!
                                A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Comment

Working...
                                X