Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,596   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing hope of ever getting a large cafe bag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing hope of ever getting a large cafe bag...

Dude!!! What the heck?

chinalake posted in the thread- LCB & new nylon color

I emailed TB yesterday asking when the LCB would be available for order . . . Hannah said by late February/early March. I also asked about any new colors that may be coming out (we ordered 2 SideEffects & I was curious as to whether any new colors would be coming out before we ordered). Hannah said there would be a new Ballistic Nylon Color coming out . . . no other details.

Also went ahead & ordered the MCB in FrenchBlue . . . seems it may be big enough for my day-bag while in Europe. If not, will order the LCB in the next few weeks. Photos to follow when they arrive.

From Hannah-
    "The Large Cafe Bags will be available for order either late February or early March. They're not too far off! For the moment, we don't have any plans on having new colors or materials coming out. There's a "new" Ballistic Nylon color, but I can't say much more than that.

So it seems we may not have much more time to wait!

Comment

FYI, I was just there yesterday and there's an olive parapack LCB in stock.

Comment

LCB available backorder in 8 colors!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiviander View Post
          LCB available backorder in 8 colors!

Yayyyyyyyy!!! Thank you for the good news!!

Comment

Yes! I just posted about this elsewhere...SO exciting!

Comment

Working...
            X