Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,596   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So its almost end of March, time for Darcy to start tormenting us with some hints :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its almost end of March, time for Darcy to start tormenting us with some hints :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're really talking about two debuts.... one will be a surprise, I think, but maybe not a true debut. And the others will definitely be debuts: we're thinking late March or possibly even April for those, as our goal is to have everything in stock and ready to ship at the time of debut.
    Any hints that anyone can drop???

(Company bonuses coming out on Friday, and eager to spend some of it. )
    Last edited by sturbridge; 03-23-2015, 03:45 PM.
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Perhaps Frank is testing the toaster cozies and can tantalize us with part of a photo. elisa

Comment

The car covers are looking brilliant; if you hold them a certain way, you might be able to squeeze an Impreza past the gate agent, though it will probably need to go overhead rather than under your seat.

Comment

I hear they are releasing a "Harry Potter Invisible Cloak" material. Pack it, zip it and it disappears. What a great way to be a minimalist traveler. Although the logo tag would have to be visible to show the world you are a proud Tom Bihn aficionado. :-)
        DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
        “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Comment

Originally posted by nimikor View Post
          I hear they are releasing a "Harry Potter Invisible Cloak" material. Pack it, zip it and it disappears. What a great way to be a minimalist traveler. Although the logo tag would have to be visible to show the world you are a proud Tom Bihn aficionado. :-)
          Personally, I'm waiting on the production of a purse like Hermione's - something the size of the SE, but that has the magical ability to carry ANYTHING. If any TB staff have the ability to put that charm on the SE, I'd pay double for that little bag!
          kindness is contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by bermudajes View Post
            Personally, I'm waiting on the production of a purse like Hermione's - something the size of the SE, but that has the magical ability to carry ANYTHING. If any TB staff have the ability to put that charm on the SE, I'd pay double for that little bag!
            Only if it's available in TARDIS blue.

Comment

but that has the magical ability to carry ANYTHING
              I've been wanting a bag like Mary Poppins had ever since I first saw the movie when I was 5. (showing my age there)
              Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

Originally posted by sturbridge View Post
                I've been wanting a bag like Mary Poppins had ever since I first saw the movie when I was 5. (showing my age there)
                Only if you had watched in the Cinema back than ;-). I love the concept of her bag on first sight too. But I think if Tom Bihn ever would be able to build such a bag it would be more on the priceless side than on "double the Side Effect".

Ilkyway
                “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by bermudajes View Post
                  Just what I was thinking =)
                  I would love one of those!

Comment

That was the first movie I ever saw in a theater!

Comment

Any hints that anyone can drop???

(Company bonuses coming out on Friday, and eager to spend some of it. )
                      Um a swift in red blend????
                      Or azure !!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!
                      Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. +Indigo /sapphire /green
                      ISO. Swift Red (❤️)
                      my TB fleet:
                      Swift: Turquoise / Halcyon-UV/ Indigo
                      SSB: Black /Solar/monarch viridian
                      SCB azalea/azure/canary/purple
                      LCB in azure/Azalea /dk brown
                      Imago green /cork
                      Plus too many others to list

Comment

I don't remember the timeline - are there more products coming out after all the new stuff that was just released/re-released?

Comment

GoStanford well we are all waiting for that Little Swift successor.

Ilkyway
                          “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Yes, the Little Swift successor! Although right now I've fallen in love with Red Blend and wish they would make the Daylight Backpack in it, or the Side Effect.

~Nancy

Comment

Working...
                            X