Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,774   Posts: 190,629   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best sub zero temperature sleeeping bags and coats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best sub zero temperature sleeeping bags and coats.

Made in the U.S.A is definitely a plus.

Is there Children size sleeping bags, available for this type of weather?

You may want to take a look at Seattle based Feathered Friends if cost is not a factor. They make small women's versions of bags and are extremely well made and have excellent customer service. I have also heard good comments about Western Mountaineering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Wiggy's also makes a very high quality sleeping bag. He's a bit of a character, though.

Comment

Originally posted by benh View Post
        Wiggy's also makes a very high quality sleeping bag. He's a bit of a character, though.
        My parents have Wiggy's bags and a comforter, and got me a comforter for Xmas a few years ago. High quality, durable, and don't need to be babied, which is a huge bonus for me and dad, as we're both a bit klutzy and have no patience for fussiness. And I agree with the "character" thing.
        "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Comment

Working...
        X