Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,651   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, CamMattie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspirational quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Not all those who wander are lost' JKK Tolkien...

Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

Here is the world: Beautiful and Terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid. —Frederick Buechner

Comment

"Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him."
        - Epictetus
        -m

Comment

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
          - Aristotle
          -m

Comment

"If I am an advocate for anything, it is to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. Walk in someone else's shoes or at least eat their food. It's a plus for everybody." - Anthony Bourdain

Comment

"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life -- and travel -- leaves marks on you."
              -Anthony Bourdain
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."
                - Mahatma Gandhi

Really love this!
                -m

Comment

RIP Anthony Bourdain. He had some great quotes that really spoke to me. Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_226a.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	304024.

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                  "Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life -- and travel -- leaves marks on you."
                  -Anthony Bourdain
                  Synapse 19, Black Halcyon/Island with multiple organizer accessories. Black Halcyon/Island Side Kick, 7-8 TB Shopping totes.
                  Briggs & Riley CX Carry-on.
                  "You can't have a narrow mind and a thick passport."- Pauline Frommer
                  Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.

Comment

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."
                    - Thomas B. Macaulay
                    -m

Comment

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

"I rarely end up where I was intending to go, but often I end up somewhere that I needed to be."
                        -Douglas Adams
                        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Be nice....until its time to not be nice....
                          never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....
                          be nice - until it's time to not be nice.......what separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize...

Comment

"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
                            - Maya Angelou
                            -m

Comment

"Have the courage to do the hard thing, if it's the right thing. If you never walk alone, people will never have the chance to follow you."

Comment

Here is a personal favorite; I am sorry I do not know who to credit this to. It helps me to reset points of view.

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may be actually falling into place.

Comment

Working...
                                X