Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,842   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA-made belts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA-made belts?

I'm looking for any USA makers of belts, the kind that holds up a man's trousers. Belt does not have to be fancy, just a belt.

Just today, the buckle popped off a new belt I bought from Bon-Ton in March. Belt looks like it was rotting away. Bummer.

Any ideas who makes quality belts in the USA?
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Natural Reflections

(... Google is your friend.)
    Karl

Comment

Actually, I tried Google, but I wound up seemingly everywhere but there.

Thank you for the link.
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Your best bet is a craft show - most shows will have at least one leatherworker. That way you get to met the maker *and* get a quality belt!
        Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

Most quality hand tooled Western Belts are USA made. I wear one with a USA made buckle to boot! No pun intended
          Here's my Fall wardrobe
          http://www.gearninja.com/Images/shirtjeans.jpg

Comment

Bison Designs. (Made in USA if that's important to you.)

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
              Most quality hand tooled Western Belts are USA made. I wear one with a USA made buckle to boot! No pun intended
              Here's my Fall wardrobe
              http://www.gearninja.com/Images/shirtjeans.jpg
              Love the Carhartt shirt.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
              X