Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 335
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New site design's scrollbar is completely invisible on Safari/OSX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New site design's scrollbar is completely invisible on Safari/OSX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 7.22.13 PM.png
Views:	522
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	334354

I am thinking of getting some new bags so I am looking at the site on my computer, so as to easily have several tabs open while I ponder what'll work for my needs. The above screengrab is of the scrollbar on the side of my browser window, with the division between "handle" and "bar" around halfway down the image. Can you tell where the scroll handle is inside the bar? I sure can't. Please undo whatever you're doing to make the scrollbar nigh-invisible. Thanks.

Originally posted by egypturnash View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 7.22.13 PM.png
Views:	522
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	334354

I am thinking of getting some new bags so I am looking at the site on my computer, so as to easily have several tabs open while I ponder what'll work for my needs. The above screengrab is of the scrollbar on the side of my browser window, with the division between "handle" and "bar" around halfway down the image. Can you tell where the scroll handle is inside the bar? I sure can't. Please undo whatever you're doing to make the scrollbar nigh-invisible. Thanks.

Hi
    Would you please post this over in the thread capturing all the new website feedback ..?

It will help TB keep track of everything with the developers...

Thanks!

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...14-new-website
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Egypt, I I understand your post, this more likely a function of the new version of your Mac's OS and Safari recently installed rather than anything TB's web heads do on their end. The vertical scroll bar only appears when you move your mouse or trackpad up or down. You can set your arrow keys to advance or go back a page or more at a time using the command key.

Comment

I copied and pasted original post to the New Website! page and then added my input ...... posting here so original poster will see what works for me on my imac:

Went to bigger font for my input. On my imac using either Firefox or Safari the only way I can scroll easily is to start by putting the cursor on very right edge of screen across from the blue bar towards top of page. Holding the cursor down I can then scroll freely without having to stay on outer edge of page. If I go below across from the blue bar area (example across from word Cart) I can no longer scroll freely.

Karen

Comment

If you want the scrollbars on all the time, open system preferences (the gear icon), click on 'general', and look for the 'show scroll bars' section. You can control their visibility there.

Comment

Working...
          X