Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,831   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 285
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s ask for LSC in tartan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s ask for LSC in tartan!

I received my Large Shepherds Cloths in Half-Light Purple and Neela Blue today. I love this size! I have big plans for these. I love travel blankets that can double as clothing. In addition to shawls I can also see these becoming skirts if needed (I’ll post separately if I can find the clip I intend to use for this).

Here is what I would really like though: Large Shepherd’s Cloth in tartan. Specifically the Home Modern Tartan, which TB currently sell in the Original size here:
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/woo...31270790791231

Anyone else want more tartan in their life?
    Last edited by Cristina; 09-16-2021, 02:33 PM.

I was also keeping my eyes on that particular one, but I can't really justify purchasing it. I cannot find any good use-case for me. I don't travel frequently. I have a few bandanas that I never wear.

Comment

I had the same thought, but for the Glasgow Tartan. I have no need for the small size, but can see the large size being useful. The solid color choices are fine, but plain. I would probably have pulled the trigger if Glasgow Tartan had been a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ayazgood View Post
        I had the same thought, but for the Glasgow Tartan. I have no need for the small size, but can see the large size being useful. The solid color choices are fine, but plain. I would probably have pulled the trigger if Glasgow Tartan had been a choice.
        I’ve been having a hard time deciding between these two patterns, but I agree that having either as options for the Large Size Shepherd’s Cloth would be wonderful, Overall, I think my first choice would be the Home Modern Tartan pattern in @Cristina’s original post.
        Last edited by moriond; 09-26-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X