Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,229   Members: 6,597   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, ellemef.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thoughts on minimalist/packable night gowns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cristina
    replied
    I favor t-shirt dresses as nightgowns, mostly from Gap and H&M (can also wear them outside in the summer).

Leave a comment:

• bijoux
    replied
    Hi cucumber sandwich
    I recommend two fabrics.
    Pure silk fabric packs down to nothing. A lot of nightgowns are "silky" but not all are pure silk. Look for pure silk. Brands such as Lunya, Papinelle.
    Merino wool fabric is temperature regulating. On vacation I sleep in a black merino dress because of its versatility. Can go from day time dress (sneakers) to dinner dress (heels) to nightgown. Brands such as Smitten merino, Wooland

If you can sew, or have access to a dressmaker, pure silk fabric is quite easy to find in fabric stores and online. Then your nightgown would be the perfect style and fit
    Last edited by bijoux; 12-27-2021, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aventurera
    replied
    I often sleep in a knee-length caftan/beach cover-up that I bought at a market in Thailand. It's comfortable, very light, and takes very little space while packing.

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    Not sure if this helps, but I just wear a man’s tank to bed, not knee length, but ling enough to wear to the bathroom.

Leave a comment:

• Any thoughts on minimalist/packable night gowns?

I am looking for a knee length nightgown that takes up very little space in my packing cube. Almost nonexistent, preferably.
Working...
X