Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,828   Members: 6,494   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, elvinnarthur.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

University Challenge

Many of you will never have heard of this iconic British quiz program for really smart people. No prizes, no money, but second only to Mastermind for prestige!

So why do I mention it? Well Magdalen College Oxford won through to the final this evening. One member of the team is from Seattle, Washington. It would be too much of a coincidence for anyone here to know him, but just incase his name is Hadden-Fonda, his first name might be Karl, but I wasn't paying close attention till he said where he was from.

Incidentally, should you ever be in Oxford and visit Magdalen College, its pronounced Maude-Linn rather than Magdalene as in Mary! Oh how those Magdalen boys laugh when Americans get that wrong!

So all you need now is for a question to come up about bags and have Tom Bihn as the answer......

Comment

Originally posted by Twitchy View Post
      So all you need now is for a question to come up about bags and have Tom Bihn as the answer......
      Who says I want an American to win? ;-)

Comment

Working...
      X