Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,827   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 292
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet Dog I Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    You rock, TXGirl! Thanks for helping this puppy find the people he was meant to be with.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Thank you for letting us know! Good for you to find his home for him!

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    ***Update*** The puppy went to his new home today & has playmates his own size

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    HI TXGirl, He's beautiful. Its obvious he's got a family. He looks well cared for. I hope you find his family or someone deserving (maybe you?) of his love. You've got a good heart. Not everyone would have taken him in like you have.
    Moose
    Thanks Moose! I wish I could keep him. I've always wanted a Lab. I have two small dogs & they don't care for him too much. One of our dogs we took in was because her owner didn't want her anymore & right afterwards we found out she had Diabetes. With her health problems we we really can't afford to add another furbaby to our family.

I took him to the vet yesterday to see if he was microchipped & unfortunately he isn't. In the meantime, I've contacted rescue groups so hopefully I'll hear back from them if we don't find his owners.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    HI TXGirl, He's beautiful. Its obvious he's got a family. He looks well cared for. I hope you find his family or someone deserving (maybe you?) of his love. You've got a good heart. Not everyone would have taken him in like you have.
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Praying you find his family - or at least a new family that deserves him. (I'd want to keep him myself! I admire your self control!)

Please keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Juliana View Post
    He seems like a super sweet dog! What'll you do if it turns out that he's not micro-chipped?
    I'm not sure yet. I put an ad on Petfinder, our subdivision's website, & Craigslist. I'm also going to make up flyers to put around the neighborhood so hopefully this big guy finds his parents.

Leave a comment:

• Juliana
    replied
    He seems like a super sweet dog! What'll you do if it turns out that he's not micro-chipped?

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    started a topic Sweet Dog I Found

Sweet Dog I Found

This morning as I was leaving for work this sweet big guy came walking up our driveway. I have to figure out how to get him to the vet to see if he's micro-chipped, but I don't have a collar that will fit him.

I stayed home from work because I felt bad as its supposed to be close to 100 degrees today & didn't want to leave him outside. I went & bought him a pool which he had fun playing in this morning. Now he's snoozing in the cool air conditioning.

Working...
X