Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,496   Posts: 187,464   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 328
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Unofficial Tom Bihn Forum Beverage Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flinx View Post
    Glenrothes, neat.
    One of the vintages or the Special Reserve?
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

1991 please!
      Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Originally posted by Flinx View Post
        1991 please!
        Oooo... Drool!!
        Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

The bar at a get-together with a bunch of friends in OR this past April...

The Glenrothes is the third from the right, about 45 minutes after corking.
          Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Nicely done! The Herradura's a nice touch at the end. You're missing a Lagavulin or Laphroig though. I like me some old smokey ocean peat...

Comment

On a different but still drink-related topic, I have been on a quest to produce the perfect microfoam for my wife's daily latte, with a closely-aligned goal of generating some impressive latte art. While still partly random, I'm pretty proud of this morning's effort!

Last edited by Yonkdaddy; 08-26-2011, 02:01 PM.
              YonkDaddy!
              Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Comment

It's a twister, it's a twister!

Comment

Patron Silver. Rocks with a little squeeze of lime... (OK it was Saturday night...)

Comment

Working...
                  X