Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,496   Posts: 187,469   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 328
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Unofficial Tom Bihn Forum Beverage Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keb
    replied
    Patron Silver. Rocks with a little squeeze of lime... (OK it was Saturday night...)

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    It's a twister, it's a twister!

Leave a comment:

• Yonkdaddy
    replied
    On a different but still drink-related topic, I have been on a quest to produce the perfect microfoam for my wife's daily latte, with a closely-aligned goal of generating some impressive latte art. While still partly random, I'm pretty proud of this morning's effort!

Last edited by Yonkdaddy; 08-26-2011, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    Nicely done! The Herradura's a nice touch at the end. You're missing a Lagavulin or Laphroig though. I like me some old smokey ocean peat...

Leave a comment:

• Flinx
    replied
    The bar at a get-together with a bunch of friends in OR this past April...

The Glenrothes is the third from the right, about 45 minutes after corking.

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    Originally posted by Flinx View Post
    1991 please!
    Oooo... Drool!!

Leave a comment:

• Flinx
    replied
    1991 please!

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    Originally posted by Flinx View Post
    Glenrothes, neat.
    One of the vintages or the Special Reserve?

Leave a comment:

• Flinx
    replied
    Glenrothes, neat.

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    YooHoo... Nectar of the gods...

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    replied
    Sittin on the front stoop, suckin' on a YooHoo and listenin' to Aretha scream...

Well, one can dream...

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    Appalachian Brewing Company Root Beer. yum.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Tonight, after what seems like the 900th day in a row of steamy Georgia heat, my favorite drink is a peach daiquiri: which I make with peaches from the local orchard, limeade, rum, lots and lots of ice, and my secret ingredient, a splash of Amaretto. One sip and I feel twenty degrees cooler.

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied

Nectar of the Gods!!!!!
    Last edited by Frank II; 08-13-2011, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flitcraft
    replied
    Japanese genmaicha (green tea with roasted rice) is great hot or iced. My current beer favorites are Donnington's SBA when in England, Alaska Amber when it's hot at home, and Young's Double Chocolate Stout when it's not. My current affordable red wine is Chateau Ste Michelle Syrah (2007). It's on sale a lot for around 9 bucks a bottle. Current affordable white is Dashwood Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand--about the same price on sale. And we found a screaming rose deal a few months ago--3.99 a bottle for an Italian rose from the Veneto. (Can't remember the winery, but it probably doesn't matter, since it isn't available anymore.) But it did remind me that there are some good summer sipping roses being made these days in Northern Italy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X