Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,317   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, RosellaFvg.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bumbershoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria
    replied
    I'll sign up!

Love to see green trees and gardens from my window, and a bright blue sky in contrast can be lovely. But my skin complains about being out in the sun. Besides, it's easier to see on cloudy days - no squinting!

(Hope this isn't a double post…think I hit the wrong key a moment ago.)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Maria View Post
    "Sweater weather"! My favourite!

(Phew, glad I'm not the only one who is mildly irritated by bright sunshine days!)

We can start an "I hate sunshine" club.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    "Sweater weather"! My favourite!

(Phew, glad I'm not the only one who is mildly irritated by bright sunshine days!)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by tCook View Post
    OMG, I've been so cranky about the weather forecast this week, but didn't feel like I could say it publicly. I sure hope all those gray-weather whiners are enjoying it!
    I thought I was the only person who said "Uggghhhh!" when I read that it will be sunny all week and 89 next sunday. 89! Ridiculous. Pumpkin spiced latte's are back, this means it's time for the leaves to fall and the weather to get cold.

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    I hate to be that person but I actually miss the rain .
    OMG, I've been so cranky about the weather forecast this week, but didn't feel like I could say it publicly. I sure hope all those gray-weather whiners are enjoying it!

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    No worries! People think I'm crazy as I prefer overcast / cloudy days to the bright sunshine! (So does that make me that person?)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Maria View Post
    Glad you had a great time! In such lovely weather - it could not be otherwise. (Although seeing people with TB bags would have helped!)

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Glad you had a great time! In such lovely weather - it could not be otherwise. (Although seeing people with TB bags would have helped!)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Yesterday was a beautiful day in Seattle, perfect for a music festival!

I'm glad my friends have come to accept my picture taking needs. Kayla happily posed with my Medium Cafe Bag .

I think I was the only person there with a TOM BIHN bag. Though I was on the lookout for more, I never found any .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Katy; 09-06-2011, 09:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    thank you ncb4, going over to look right now!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by dorayme View Post
    Would you please offer a comparison review of the MCB and LS? I have been enamored with the LS, but from time to time the MCB interests me. I would love a side by side.
    dorayme, I started a new thread with the comparison you asked for.

http://forums.tombihn.com/bag-review...html#post29203

Hope it helps!

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Indeed! I felt it was the ideal bag for the event. Keeps my hands free, etc . My Little Swift is a little lonely but it will be my main bag again soon .
    Would you please offer a comparison review of the MCB and LS? I have been enamored with the LS, but from time to time the MCB interests me. I would love a side by side.

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    The schedule on the website is confusing, I have a print out from the juice bar . She is on Saturday at noon.

Sunday and Monday are the days I'll be attending (need partner in crime for sunday!) because: Sunday = Dan Savage, Toro Y Moi, Com Truise and Macklemore. Monday = Hall & Oates!
    I have plans Sunday evening, otherwise I'd have considered braving the heat/crowd. Hope you find someone!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by tCook View Post
    What time is she on? (Yeah, I'm that lazy, not looking it up myself right now ...)

The schedule on the website is confusing, I have a print out from the juice bar . She is on Saturday at noon.

Sunday and Monday are the days I'll be attending (need partner in crime for sunday!) because: Sunday = Dan Savage, Toro Y Moi, Com Truise and Macklemore. Monday = Hall & Oates!

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    That's the only day I'm not going .

I haven't found a friend who has Sunday free so I'm still looking for a partner in crime for that day! Ahem.
    What time is she on? (Yeah, I'm that lazy, not looking it up myself right now ...)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X