Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,421   Members: 6,447   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, jsmbuchholz.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cork shoes anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cork shoes anyone?

I saw these cork shoes at 6pm.com, and just had to share. I can't vouch for their comfort or quality, but they would look cool with a cork swift or cork OP! (I think I failed on the photo upload, but here's a link)
    Vigotti Saby Natural Cork/Red Ferns Patent - 6pm.com
    Attached Files

I bought a pair--they come in regular and wide widths, and in red, black, and gold as the accents. I don't think they will be super-comfortable for a lot of walking, but I plan to pack them for my "need to look polished and neat" shoes and save my "sensible" shoes for major walking duty. I'm taking them to China next month, so we'll see. I'm also taking my steel, cork, and wasabi Imago. Too matchy-matchy?
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Comment

I think it sounds like a great combo. After all, the cork on the Imago is just an accent; it's not like you're going around costumed as head-to-toe cork lady

Comment

It appears to be fairly popular now.

Manolo Blahnik Cork Pump | Nordstrom
        http://www.tombihn.com
        1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
        Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Originally posted by flitcraft View Post
          I bought a pair--they come in regular and wide widths, and in red, black, and gold as the accents. I don't think they will be super-comfortable for a lot of walking, but I plan to pack them for my "need to look polished and neat" shoes and save my "sensible" shoes for major walking duty. I'm taking them to China next month, so we'll see. I'm also taking my steel, cork, and wasabi Imago. Too matchy-matchy?
          I NEED to see a photo!!!

Comment

love these:

and these would go nicely with the new black/hemp LS:
            I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Originally posted by dorayme View Post
              love these:

and these would go nicely with the new black/hemp LS:

OH MY GOSH! Those would look amazing with my Hemp Little Swift! I must hunt them down!

Comment

Working...
              X