• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by dorayme View Post
    love these:

and these would go nicely with the new black/hemp LS:

OH MY GOSH! Those would look amazing with my Hemp Little Swift! I must hunt them down!

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    love these:

and these would go nicely with the new black/hemp LS:

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by flitcraft View Post
    I bought a pair--they come in regular and wide widths, and in red, black, and gold as the accents. I don't think they will be super-comfortable for a lot of walking, but I plan to pack them for my "need to look polished and neat" shoes and save my "sensible" shoes for major walking duty. I'm taking them to China next month, so we'll see. I'm also taking my steel, cork, and wasabi Imago. Too matchy-matchy?
    I NEED to see a photo!!!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    It appears to be fairly popular now.

Manolo Blahnik Cork Pump | Nordstrom

Leave a comment:

• kmcg
    replied
    I think it sounds like a great combo. After all, the cork on the Imago is just an accent; it's not like you're going around costumed as head-to-toe cork lady

Leave a comment:

• flitcraft
    replied
    I bought a pair--they come in regular and wide widths, and in red, black, and gold as the accents. I don't think they will be super-comfortable for a lot of walking, but I plan to pack them for my "need to look polished and neat" shoes and save my "sensible" shoes for major walking duty. I'm taking them to China next month, so we'll see. I'm also taking my steel, cork, and wasabi Imago. Too matchy-matchy?

Leave a comment:

• kmcg
    started a topic cork shoes anyone?

cork shoes anyone?

I saw these cork shoes at 6pm.com, and just had to share. I can't vouch for their comfort or quality, but they would look cool with a cork swift or cork OP! (I think I failed on the photo upload, but here's a link)
    Vigotti Saby Natural Cork/Red Ferns Patent - 6pm.com
    Attached Files
Working...
X