Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 297
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDC_PantsPockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lonestar6
    replied
    Originally posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    I love these kinds of threads, I really do.[ATTACH]2487[/ATTACH]

So, starting from the bottom left: Timex weekender, iPhone 4, Benchmade MiniGrip with G11 Wilkins scales (FANCY), 4sevens Preon1, Pilot G2 (0.38 because I'm fancy like that), Field Notes book.

From the bottom on the right: work blackberry (ugh), S-biner with keys, mini pry-bar and a bottle opener, hankie, cash, and a Chester Mox wallet in horse front leather.
    It is good to know I am not the only one who carries two phones, understands the value of a bottle opener and appreciates knives!

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied

A db clay wallet, which I carry in my right back pocket; my keys, which I carry in my left front pocket. I also carry an iPhone in my right front pocket; it's not in the pic because (as we know) I used it to take this stylish photo.

Leave a comment:

• Rev_Horton
    replied
    I love these kinds of threads, I really do.Click image for larger version

Name:	pocketdump.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	288325

So, starting from the bottom left: Timex weekender, iPhone 4, Benchmade MiniGrip with G11 Wilkins scales (FANCY), 4sevens Preon1, Pilot G2 (0.38 because I'm fancy like that), Field Notes book.

From the bottom on the right: work blackberry (ugh), S-biner with keys, mini pry-bar and a bottle opener, hankie, cash, and a Chester Mox wallet in horse front leather.

Leave a comment:

• lonestar6
    started a topic EDC_PantsPockets

EDC_PantsPockets

Ok, I will bite. Here is what I carry all the time on my person (Plus we will see if I have learned how to upload a picture).

Top row (L to R) My smart phone, corporate smart phone, pedometer, pen and wallet. Pen is carried in wallet.
    Bottom row: Nite Ize carabiner/bottle opener with a couple hair bands, Car key; Key ring with house key, grocery rebate cards, library card and flash drive; challenge coin.

I used to carry a pocket knife every day, but it has become frowned upon post 9/11.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EDC_Pockets_compressed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	309008
Working...
X