Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 292
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for ID

I was going to list my brand new Brain Bag on Craigslist this weekend. I am looking for an ID and thought about a trade. If you have an ID and would rather a Brain Bag, pm me.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by Eire View Post
    I was going to list my brand new Brain Bag on Craigslist this weekend. I am looking for an ID and thought about a trade. If you have an ID and would rather a Brain Bag, pm me.
    There's an ID Bag listed on eBay now in Black/Crimson/Steel. I happen to think the older Crimson is more striking for this bag than the current Cardinal. You might want to take a look.

moriond

Comment

Thanks. I'll take a look.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Eire View Post
        Thanks. I'll take a look.
        Hope that was you who won the ID bag. Or if not, hope it was someone on these forums.

Comment

It wasn't me...I missed it . But I did get my brain bag and synapse listed on craigs list:

Tom Bihn Synapse Backpack

Tom Bihn Brain Bag Backpack

Thanks

J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Why are you selling your Synapse? Your initial review sounded like you really liked it. What are you using in place of it?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquest View Post
              Why are you selling your Synapse? Your initial review sounded like you really liked it. What are you using in place of it?

Thanks.
              I really did like the synapse. It was originally bought for work but I prefer a messenger bag for that and so, I use my Imago. I have a Deuter I use for hiking. I'm selling most of my bags as it had gotten out of hand.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
              X