Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,632   Posts: 188,988   Members: 6,617   Active Members: 303
elysiawlko
Banned
Welcome to our newest member, elysiawlko.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDC Notebooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    capncat
    Forum Member

• capncat
    replied
    the one i use most is my moleskine calendar (weekly, pocket size, horizontal format). been using them for manymany years now. i have tried others since, but just keep a-goin' back.

for non-calendar needs, i use either a leuchtturm1917 dots notebook (same features as moleskine plus numbered pages, a few perforated pages in the back and seem to be better quality in general) orrrrrr one of the multifin notebooks (like these: Cabero - Finocam | Multifin - Agendas - Recambios - Portadocumentos ... ). i've been hoarding those since i no longer have colleagues travelling to spain all the time. they used to snag them for me after i found my first couple in a stationary shop in madrid.

Leave a comment:

• gochicken
    TB Ravelry *********

• gochicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    I love that video!

I love the rotating dry transfer notebook titles on this page. :-)
    That's so cool! I'm sure I'd obsess over what to put on there... and did I get the letters all straight? What titles have you used?

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    Forum Member

• KmK
    replied
    I am a Rhodia person myself... Love the orange covers, love the paper, the different sizes, the durable quality of the notebook in general, and love the options for grid, dot, or blank... I have two or three in my bag at any given time. I am also a Field Notes fan-- yes, love the videos and the sturdy utility.

People at work know me by my notebook, it is funny-- "You've always got that square orange one...you're always writing in that yellow thing...what's with the orange notebook?!" What can I say? As a writer, hooooeeeeee, I love my paper!
    KmK
    Forum Member
    Last edited by KmK; 10-18-2012, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    Forum Member

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    I also use post-its. I have some with My Neighbor Totoro on them.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    Forum Member

• Janine
    replied
    I love that video!

I love the rotating dry transfer notebook titles on this page. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    Volunteer ********* Alumni

• Badger
    replied
    I use Field Notes to jot down anything related to my plans for world domination (the small size helps me manage my expectations).

For academic work—namely research and drafting by hand—I tend to use Moleskine flip reporters' pads, hard notebooks, and Volant notebooks.

I also use post-its. I have some with My Neighbor Totoro on them.

Leave a comment:

• gochicken
    TB Ravelry *********

• gochicken
    replied
    I discovered Field Notes through this site. Totally agree with you about the company. I love their little "films" (check this one out RED BLOODED), and I love the little books (my favorite is my red one with the rooster on it for my notes on my chickens). But for day to day notes.... I find I'm relying more and more on my iPhone. I was so tempted to get the 50 states Field Notes Set (I do love sets of things!), but restrained myself and bought TB stuff instead. To me Field Notes is like the TB of EDC Notebooks!
    gochicken
    TB Ravelry *********
    Last edited by gochicken; 10-18-2012, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    Forum Member

• Janine
    started a topic EDC Notebooks

EDC Notebooks

I'm a recent convert to Field Notes. I love the small format and high-quality paper, but I also love the attitude of the company.

Field Notes Website

What kinds of notebooks, if any, do you folks carry every day?
Working...
X