Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,353   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, rancorbeast.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check it out: corgi calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check it out: corgi calendar!

So, this is kind of an addendum to my recent thread about traveling to all those conferences. I mentioned that the second conference involved taking five students so they could present a workshop. Last night, three of them ambushed me and (to my deep embarrassment and delight) gave me a present to thank me for helping them, taking them out to dinner, etc.

You guys, check out this rad corgi calendar!

(note the friendly word of warning I wrote, as well—haha.)

Each month is a different colored corgi! One sort of looks Hector-ish, and there are a few pseudo-Tituses represented as well. They also gave me a restaurant gift card so Mrs B. and I can have a night out, and a card I will keep forever. I haven't felt this special since last year's TB Mystery Gift arrived in the post. These guys are the best.

That's awesome!!

Comment

Very nice! I'd like to get one for my wife. Do you have any information about the manufacturer?

Comment

@RickH, the company is called Greeting Life, Inc. They have calendars with other kinds of dogs, as well, and cats if you're into that sort of thing .

Comment

Working...
        X