Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,787   Members: 6,487   Active Members: 306
Welcome to our newest member, cguan17.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet ROWDY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet ROWDY

Rocky – adoption pending | East C.A.N.

Above, please find a link to meet Rowdy, a 13 week old rescue puppy I'm adopting next week. I know, his name says Rocky....the shelter was naming him that because they think his paws look like boxing gloves...but after an afternoon visit with this young man, I think Rowdy is a more appropriate name.

Rowdy and his 8 siblings, and mother, were abandoned by some creeps, whom I'd love to meet one day....the mother died, and a good samaritan in their neighborhood took the pups to a shelter. They were cared for by a Vet and his staff, then placed in foster homes, and now ready to go to their forever homes.

I guess it's time for me to order one of those beautiful Purple Krebs leashes from the TB website.

Richard
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

Aww! He's beautiful. Thanks for rescuing him!

Comment

Ohhh such a cute puppy!!!

I'm sad to hear he was abandoned, but very heartened that he found a forever home with you. **hugs** ^_^

I hope all his siblings find forever homes, too!

Comment

So happy to hear that Rowdy has you for family! Adorable pup. We want to adopt a dog this summer- you will have to let us all know how puppy training goes. Are you going to pick up some TB canine products? I already have some saved on my wish list for the day when I become a real dog owner Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comment

What a beautiful puppy! Oh, excuse me, handsome. Thank you so much for your contribution to the rescue of shelter animals!

Comment

Working...
          X