Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,186   Members: 6,708   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, drkrokr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Dear Everybody at Tom Bihn,

I got my first bag from you this year and love it! The craftmanship and style are awesome and I love that it's made in the US. I have been using my Little Swift hard since January and it doesn't show a single sign of wear, doesn't collect cat hair and stands up to everything. What an investment to know that we can buy a bag that is meant to last. Your customer service is awesome and I really like how open you guys are to comments, questions and concerns. So nice to see, talk to and hear from real people! I thought since I appreciate all you do - I should tell you! Thank you very much.

Originally posted by enjih View Post
    Dear Everybody at Tom Bihn,

I got my first bag from you this year and love it! The craftmanship and style are awesome and I love that it's made in the US. I have been using my Little Swift hard since January and it doesn't show a single sign of wear, doesn't collect cat hair and stands up to everything. What an investment to know that we can buy a bag that is meant to last. Your customer service is awesome and I really like how open you guys are to comments, questions and concerns. So nice to see, talk to and hear from real people! I thought since I appreciate all you do - I should tell you! Thank you very much.
    Aw, thank you. I'm glad you love your bags! I've shared your post with the entire crew!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I flew out of Calgary today, carrying my cork swift and one of the security people positively fondled it! I was worried she would confiscate it on the grounds that it was too lovely to travel with someone as ordinary as me.

The wf and synapse (on my travel buddy's back)were also present but did not receive the adoration they deserved. If only you made clothes as well as bags! Sigh!

Comment

Working...
      X