Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,253   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, DSinBihn.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glasses cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicagoan
    replied
    These might be a tight fit - they’re better suited to prescription or reading glasses - but they’re also sold on Amazon and returnable if they aren’t a good fit.

It’s a simple, two-piece hard plastic case made by a brand called Bobino:

Bobino Small to Medium Frame Reading Glasses Case

https://a.co/d/6npSL7m

One side is slightly smaller and you simply push the sides together to close.

You can also use it as an open-sided holder by clipping it to the top of a purse or tote bag.

I bought this case because I needed something legitimately crushproof that I could pack inside my hiking backpack.
    Last edited by Chicagoan; 07-03-2022, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• epeterson
    replied
    I use https://www.amazon.com/alladaga-Sung.../dp/B07W6PRKGP because they come with a clip, so I can leash them with a key strap.

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    If she wants something funky, https://verabradley.com/products/cla...39976725643308.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen321
    replied
    I love the OptiPlix case. this is often actually my second case. It's a superb addition to my travel gear. The case is pretty tough so it's good protection. the within is velvety (or something like that) so it won't even scratch my cheap glasses. better of all, it's pretty slim. In fact, it's thinner than the hard case I exploit for my computer glasses.

Leave a comment:

• PaulT00
    replied
    Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
    I have a silly request.

Are there any good places to look for deals on good protective cases for glasses and sunglasses for EDC?

Thanks.

--WA
    If you don't mind branding, it might be worth looking at Oakley. They make accessory cases in a number of styles for their sunglasses and it is quite possible that one of their hard cases or ballistic nylon "soft vault" cases might fit the bill. They also come up on eBay from time to time. I have several soft vaults in different sizes to fit various sunglasses (bit of an Oakley collector - currently 15 pairs...) and they are quite robust.

No affiliation, just many pairs of sunglasses!

Leave a comment:

• MTFire
    replied
    Try Hazard4, they make bags and have a hard tactical glass size. You can find them on their website, and I think you can get their products on Amazon.

John

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    started a topic Glasses cases?

Glasses cases?

I have a silly request.

My mother just noted that she needs a good case for her funky plastic sunglasses. She dislikes fabric cases; they are too flimsy for being tossed around in her purse.

Are there any good places to look for deals on good protective cases for glasses and sunglasses for EDC?

Thanks.

--WA
Working...
X