No announcement yet.

The Hobonichi Techo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Awesomepants;195140The HLT 1 is too small for them (including the weeks)[/QUOTE]

The HLT 1 fits A6 just fine. I ordered HLT 1 because 2 was not available, but I think I like the size now. I am not sure I will use the Hobonichi, though. It looks like it's not for me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0875.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	307835

Comment

Originally posted by gadgets View Post
      The HLT 1 fits A6 just fine.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25272[/ATTACH]
      You're right. I can't fit my A6 Planner in any of the pockets, but if I slide in just the back page it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
        The Nock.co Kickstarter project for waxed canvas pen cases

For those of you who are familiar with Nock Co. and their pen case and paper products, they’ve been running a Kickstarter project to produce their popular Brasstown (pen roll) and Sinclair cases in black waxed canvas and aqua interior as part of efforts to go forward post the present Covid-19 period. They made their goal shortly after the campaign started, so this is in case anyone is interested in this during the final day of their campaign. They are among the many non-Bag product vendors that I discovered through these forums. (There’s a Nock Brasstown pen case and a Dot-Dash note pad in my photos in The new Black (Dark Grid) Halcyon Daylight Briefcase thread.

Just a FYI (for your information). 25 hours before campaign closes.

moriond

ETA: newly indexed location of The new Black (Dark Grid) Halcyon Daylight Briefcase
        (after forum migration to new data base)

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum/tom...ight-briefcase

Nock Co. finished delivery of their Kickstarter production of the special edition Brasstown and Sinclair in Black Waxed Canvas with Acqua interior. The remaining cases from their production have been placed on sale at their web site on a First come first serve basis, for any of you Pen case aficionados.

Comment

Working...
        X