Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,251   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, Nemad.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emotional bug-out bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly S View Post
    I keep wondering, was this thread inspired by the making of the TB video on using the pop tote as an EBOB or did this thread inspire the video?
    I wondered the same thing! Seeing as they had two of my comfort items, wine and a stuffed animal, I hope they were inspired by this thread.
    I love the acronym EBOB!

Comment

This thread started on 10-28-17, so before the announcement of the Pop Tote. When I first read the Pop Tote description, it made me think about this thread and how closely the TB Crew monitors the forum and really tries their hardest to implement into their designs the things that we wish/ask for here on the forums. I greatly appreciate that. The Pop Tote is just one of those examples.
      Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Yes not only was this thread three weeks older than the Pop Tote announcement, but the Pop Tote description links to this thread. :-)

I think the Second Aid Kit proves that TB considers aid and/or emergencies more broadly in general. Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Was also intrigued by the idea of a bug-out bag....which would lead to another TB purchase!! But, while doing a post-shopping purge/clean out of my Side Kick, I realized that IT is my bug-out bag!! Everything I need to survive/recharge is in it....phone for books/music/camera, earbuds, portable charger, handful of sweets, and jewelry charms that I love. If it's a major life-saving situation, I have a Mochibrand backpack for clothes/toiletries etc.
          never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....
          be nice - until it's time to not be nice.......what separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize...

Comment

Working...
          X