Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,800   Members: 6,490   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, nickAnd.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large Cafe Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if I didn't own enough Tom Bihn luggage already, I just added to my arsenal- the Large Cafe bag (with absolute strap) as my Run n Gun iReport kit.
    It will contain:
    - Custom insert for holding my Flip Mino HD + accessories
    - Samson Zoom H4N recorder plus acessories
    - Small reporter's spiral notepad
    - ID's
    - Pocket umbrella
    - Litepanels Pro light
    Pics to follow. I might even do the shower test on this one.

Comment

OK. I just finished shooting content details of the Large Cafe Bag and will soon do 'Bag Dump' picture and X-ray view to show how it all stacks up in there. But here's a quick movie clip of the 'maiden voyage' to a local Barnes & Noble Cafe.
      Some quick observations:
      Eliminating all padding in the build, but for the absolute strap makes the fully loaded Cafe bag the lightest bag I own!
      The absolute strap is an absolute must as it lets the bag float on my shoulder.
      My only possible want was for a small 8oz flask pouch on one outer side.
      But honestly, it's perfect like it is, besides- Pubs & Cafe's are where the drinks are kept, right?
      When I have time, I'll do a tutorial on how I built a custom Flip Video Kit insert for this lovely bag.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWvN6mtPnOM

Comment

I like the Large Cafe too, I have it in Cocoa/Wasabi. What is your interior color, Zephyrnoid?
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
          OK. I just finished shooting content details of the Large Cafe Bag and will soon do 'Bag Dump' picture and X-ray view to show how it all stacks up in there. But here's a quick movie clip of the 'maiden voyage' to a local Barnes & Noble Cafe.
          Some quick observations:
          Eliminating all padding in the build, but for the absolute strap makes the fully loaded Cafe bag the lightest bag I own!
          The absolute strap is an absolute must as it lets the bag float on my shoulder.
          My only possible want was for a small 8oz flask pouch on one outer side.
          But honestly, it's perfect like it is, besides- Pubs & Cafe's are where the drinks are kept, right?
          When I have time, I'll do a tutorial on how I built a custom Flip Video Kit insert for this lovely bag.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWvN6mtPnOM
          that was an awesome video, zephyrnoid! thanks!!
          -m

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
            I like the Large Cafe too, I have it in Cocoa/Wasabi. What is your interior color, Zephyrnoid?
            Black/Steel (covert colors)

Comment

Working...
            X