Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,781   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new use for the "Tom Bihn" label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new use for the "Tom Bihn" label

I recently got a Western Flyer with Absolute strap. Since I don't like wearing a wristwatch, I had to find a spot to hang my clipon watch. Here it is:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by François; 08-12-2009, 04:15 AM.

how very clever!

tom,

do you think we could see a webbing loop on the absolute shoulder strap (and other shoulder straps) where a gatekeeper clip would attach? this gatekeeper clip could be used to attach a watch strap made out of webbing. you could provide gatekeeper clips and webbing watch straps for common watch lug sizes (18mm, 20mm, 22mm).
    -m

Comment

Love the idea!

Comment

What a great idea! I'll bet we could find some other things that would clip here!
        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
          how very clever!

tom,

do you think we could see a webbing loop on the absolute shoulder strap (and other shoulder straps) where a gatekeeper clip would attach? this gatekeeper clip could be used to attach a watch strap made out of webbing. you could provide gatekeeper clips and webbing watch straps for common watch lug sizes (18mm, 20mm, 22mm).
          I would also like this. Someone else posted about how many backpacks have loops so you can attach your DSLR to the straps and have it hang in front of you. I felt stupid not knowing this before. It would be great to hike with a backpack and have the camera ready for shooting instead of inside the pack or having to also use a neck strap on top of the backpack.
          Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

Working...
          X