Pack a Starter Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack a Starter Gun

Yes, pack a starter gun in your TB bag when flying, and of course declare the weapon to TSA, then your stuff will arrive intact without being ripped off...a very clever idea that turns TSA regulations to your advantage.

Click here to read article!
    Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA

Travel Lite & Smart

Hmmmm. I love the idea but I have to wonder if the lock used is the TSA lock and therefore one that any TSA person could UNlock at any time. Just a thought.
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

The people that discovered this technique are mostly photojournalist who want to protect their gear...I thought it was very creative.
      Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA

Travel Lite & Smart

Comment

It is extremely creative! Hats off to them!
        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Not sure if that will work for a Tom Bihn bag. I'd have to read through all the rules, but when I've traveled with a weapon it had to be in hard sided case (which would work for a photographer)

Comment

Working...
          X