Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,326   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One bag travel to Storyland, NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bag travel to Storyland, NH

My family traveled to Storyland, NH with another family over the Fourth of July holiday weekend. We stayed 2 nights and 3 days in a Residence Inn. It was a fantastic trip with great weather and lots of laughs. I used my Paradigm as my one bag. The trick to making ‘one bag-Paradigm’ work on this particular trip was using lightweight sports dresses (from Lululemon) and using just one pair of comfy Teva-like platform sandals for the entire trip. We keep a cooler in our trunk during the summer where we store bug spray and spf for the family so I didn’t need to pack those items. I emptied the Paradigm in the hotel/or car and carried the family’s water bottles, phones, trinkets inside the park/walking around North Conway.
    * Not pictured: my Phone (used to take the pictures for the post)
    My clothing all packed in PCSB:
    2 black sport dresses- one listed as a ‘travel’ dress and one was a ‘tennis’ dress
    Lightweight black drawstring shorts
    3 t-shirts- for sleep or to pair with shorts
    2 boxer style shorts for sleep/under dresses
    3 undies
    1 sport bra- wore the same one everyday (let it dry over night in hotel)
    Patagonia hat- wore it the whole weekend
    black sandals- wore the whole weekend

Mesh zip pouch for toiletries:
    see pics for items- the little green tub contains my face soap
    I used the hotel shampoo, lotion, soap.
    I used my husband’s deodorant He is nice.

Miscellaneous:
    Clear zip pouch with masks and band aids
    Eye glasses in whale pouch
    Sunglasses in whale pouch- worn most of the weekend
    Panda ear pods case
    charger
    Water bottle
    reusable red King Arthur Flour shopping bag
    reusable cutlery
    Zip organizer wallet
    keys

Last edited by nsh; 07-15-2022, 05:25 AM.

Wow, super impressive. 10 liters?! NH was unseasonably hot in June.
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

nsh you’re a legend, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! I swap the Paradigm for a Brain Bag if I’m going somewhere with the kids for more than an hour. I think it is incredible that you can do this.

Comment

Aww thanks I enjoy the packing process so much- though not as much as riding the “bamboo chutes” ride with my family! My 8yo is the perfect age for enjoying this kind of amusement park (one day maybe we can go to Disney)! The only time I felt like the Paradigm was lacking was when I had to carry around a GIANT (unlimited refills!!) slurpee souvenir cup for the day- could’ve used a brain bag for sure 😂🤪

Comment

This is seriously impressive. I can’t even make the Paradigm work as an EDC bag; I need at least a Daylight Backpack or Smart Alec if I’m going to be out all day.
          Night Walk Synik 22, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

Working...
          X