Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,292   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazy week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy week

crazy year so far might be a more accurate assessment!

i'm off to philadelphia for a day trip - going up by train for meetings today and taking a train back late afternoon. so, no overnight bag - just my imago.

thursday, i'm flying off to india for a vacation. and unfortunately, that means i've been crazy busy with my projects so that i can go away on vacation. though, i guess that makes you appreciate the vacation even more!

anyhow, i think i'm more venting than anything else.
    -m

Sounds like you need that vacation

Go ahead, vent away! I know how crazy it gets right before a vacation, and I'm sure the journey to India is stressful and exhausting as well. But I hope that once you and your family finally arrive, you have the chance to leave the work world behind you and enjoy a peaceful visit. Hang in there!

Comment

Hi, maverick -

Have you heard the saying "You always have to pay for taking a vacation"?

Believe me, I know how it is, but I hope you will have a great trip and that you will tell us all about it when you return. I really enjoy reading about your trips and seeing your photos.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by ncb4 View Post
        Go ahead, vent away! I know how crazy it gets right before a vacation, and I'm sure the journey to India is stressful and exhausting as well. But I hope that once you and your family finally arrive, you have the chance to leave the work world behind you and enjoy a peaceful visit. Hang in there!
        heh - thanks! actually, travelling is generally relaxing as long as there aren't delays that result in missed connections. i have no trouble sleeping aboard an airplane, so i usually arrive well rested.
        -m

Comment

Originally posted by SusanA View Post
          Hi, maverick -

Have you heard the saying "You always have to pay for taking a vacation"?

Believe me, I know how it is, but I hope you will have a great trip and that you will tell us all about it when you return. I really enjoy reading about your trips and seeing your photos.

Enjoy!
          thanks susan! i always enjoy capturing and sharing pictures!
          -m

Comment

Working...
          X