Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 297
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank II
    replied
    You can also check out the Italy section at Rick Steves.com

Rick Steves' Europe: Travelers Helpline - To the Boot

The Italy section at Trip Advisor:

Italy Forum, Travel Discussion for Italy - TripAdvisor

For most people, their first visit to Italy encompasses the big three: Rome, Florence and Venice.

More than that, I'll need to know the answers to the questions I asked above: How long? How you plan to travel once in Italy? What are your main interests?

Leave a comment:

• PM4HIRE
    replied
    Checkout LonelyPlanet.com and Onebag.com too.

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    How about giving us more information like how long you plan to travel, what you're interested in--art, history, scenery? How will you travel in Italy--train? car? plane? Do you want to travel independently or on tour? Is this your first trip to Italy or have you been before? If before, where have you been?

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    started a topic Italia!

Italia!

I am in the early stages of plotting a trip to Italy for my wife and I. Looking at late next spring.

As the Tom Bihn forum is the source of all wisdom, I am looking for some input from you seasoned travelers out there for your ideas and suggestions for this trip.

Mainly interested in Rome and Tuscany but it is early enough at this point that any of my plans can be changed...

Looking forward to some of your ideas!
Working...
X