Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,747   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

34 Day Europe Trip with Tri-Star & Co-Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to try the minimalist running/walking shoes, but find the Vibram Five-Fingers too loud (in a fashion-sense), you might want to look at the Merrell Pace shoes. They're great for warm weather travel because they weigh almost nothing and are crushable.

Comment

Please pardon a dumb question (from someone new to Tom Bihn) in response to an old post, but I couldn't find information on one thing:
      What's the best way to carry the Co-Pilot together with the Tri-Star? It seems like almost any way of carrying both is likely to be somewhat awkward, but I assume there's a good solution?

Comment

jmoz, for me, the answer is to carry the Tristar in backpack mode and to sling the copilot across body in front of me.

Comment

snowbot- Thanks for your prompt and helpful reply. What you say makes total sense, and I can probably do that with my Patagonia MiniMass (until I can pull the trigger on a TB replacement for that, too, but it might be awhile).

My Tri-Star (with accessories) is due on Tuesday, and I'm (weirdly) excited about getting bags. It's a strange feeling to actually care about them....

Comment

Oh, my. You have found your people. We are working on putting together a 12-step program. Many agree that we need one, but no one seems to want one...from a woman obsessed with all things Tom Bihn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

Working...
            X