Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,251   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, Nemad.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under seat bag storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bchaplin
    replied
    They are really great. I even used mine to hang semi-dry pants (which have loops) when the towel bar space was at a premium.

Leave a comment:

• BajaMandy
    replied
    Originally posted by wayoflife View Post
    The QLIPTER is on sale again until 7/3 /15 for those who may have missed it last time. Carabiner Super Clip | The Qlipter by Lulabop

I hadn't seen these before, either.....and (like others) just ordered some.

You should get a kick-back from them for all the new business you've directed their way!

Leave a comment:

• Pokilani
    replied
    Thanks for reminding me about these! Just ordered some as gifts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Amy
    replied
    That is a nifty gadget. I just ordered 2 to take on an upcoming trip. There have been many times I longed for a hook (bathrooms, older hotels) to the point where I started bringing metal over-the- door-hooks with me on trips. But this looks like a huge improvement over those.

Leave a comment:

• wayoflife
    replied
    Yes, the qlipter can spin 360 degrees.

Leave a comment:

• GoStanford
    replied
    I'm dashing off and will review this thread again, but if anybody has new insights into how Qlipter differs from the Clipa, please post here - I think it is the twisty action of the Qlipter that opens up some options, correct?

Leave a comment:

• bubmum
    replied
    The QLIPTER is on sale again until 7/3 /15 for those who may have missed it last time. Carabiner Super Clip | The Qlipter by Lulabop
    My thanks, as well. Just ordered one.

Leave a comment:

• Sacharissa
    replied
    THANKS for the tip, wayoflife! I had never heard of these thing before, but they are EXACTLY what I've been looking for, and didn't know it! I just put in my order for FIVE of them!!

Leave a comment:

• wayoflife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bltkmt
    replied
    Another place I found these to be handy was on vacation in Mexico (Puerto Vallarta). The Qlipter was fantastic to hang my S25 (and other things) from one of the beach palapa spines while I sipped my pina colada!

Leave a comment:

• bchaplin
    replied
    Another Qlipter shot, this morning at a Starbucks with a challenging table edge. I guess this is where the large hook comes in handy. This is now a regular part of my EDC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430918182.074762.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	296376

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
    @backpack, I just meant that the warm weather has brought out a lot of sketchy people where I live. It was particularly noticeable yesterday.
    The rail would work with the Qlipter though!
    Sigh. I wish I was in one of those places where I didn't always have to be on my guard when I'm outside.
    When I looked at the picture, I first thought it was elevated or separated from the street but then I saw the figure walking and realized it was just next to foot traffic.

Ever since I had to deal with pickpocketing, I now secure any bag in the corner of a booth, if there is one, or place the bag(s) in a chair or, if I have to, on the floor, between or on top of my feet.

I am sorry that the shady characters are spoiling the Spring and Summer outdoor cafe experience.

Leave a comment:

• bchaplin
    replied
    @backpack, I just meant that the warm weather has brought out a lot of sketchy people where I live. It was particularly noticeable yesterday.
    The rail would work with the Qlipter though!
    Sigh. I wish I was in one of those places where I didn't always have to be on my guard when I'm outside.
    Last edited by bchaplin; 04-26-2015, 03:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't!
    Sorry, I meant could, I was sure I typed it, but who knows before the first cup of tea Earl Grey Hot.

I haven't been there so, maybe, the rail is unsuitable.

I also made a grammatical error while typing that post. Brain fog day, I guess.
    Last edited by backpack; 04-25-2015, 08:26 PM. Reason: grammar

Leave a comment:

• marytattoo
    replied
    I'd either drag over an empty chair or just put it down. Why? I always want to give the straps of my bags a rest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X