Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,276   Posts: 197,764   Members: 7,230   Active Members: 173
Welcome to our newest member, FrodoBaggin.

Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keb
    replied
    Guaro sour. Don't forget to chew on the sugar cane.

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by dlg View Post
    I am awfully nervous about driving 4 hours in a foreign country to get to a lodge that may or may not have locks on the doors.
    Well, I wouldn't worry too much, but I think you'll get a LOT of mileage from taking just a little doorstop for when you go to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• dlg
    replied
    That darn monkey. Mrs. dlg is awfully excited. I am awfully nervous about driving 4 hours in a foreign country to get to a lodge that may or may not have locks on the doors.

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Here is a photo of a capuchin monkey caught red-handed trying to steal my husband's sunglasses.

This was on a mangrove river boat trip we went on (off-season so it was just my husband and me!).

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Added second link.

Originally posted by dlg View Post
    Anyone on the forums take a vacation to Costa Rica? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks.
    Did you see the pictures in the thread by SusanM? Also, before she left, there were some suggestions in a post by Lani.
    Last edited by moriond; 02-26-2012, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dlg
    started a topic Costa Rica

Costa Rica

Anyone on the forums take a vacation to Costa Rica? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks.
Working...
X