No announcement yet.

Waterproof shoes for fall/winter walking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stability MT20V2 are fantastic. It's what I use for hurdle competitions. They havevibram feet which removes the query of versatility. Offer fantastic hold up dirty mountains also. Merrel-trail safety gloves are also another excellent choice. I've observed a lot of people also using Solomon.

Comment

Love my Alpines

If you are lucky enough to be near a store that carries SAS shoes, check out the Alpine. It is a low cut lace boot...very lightweight, waterproof, and comfy. I needed something for rainy weather in Great Britain. My feet stayed dry without getting too warm. I was even able to wear them for dressier occasions with slacks and a nice top. They have replaced my cross trainers as my favorite travel shoe and they have become my go to fall shoe at home. :-)

PS I wear mine with Smartwool socks.
      Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Comment

Working...
      X