Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,174   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warm Weather Update to my Synapse 19 Packing List (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seabass25: Awesome! Thanks for sharing the specifics. I love your labels. :-). Something else to consider...if you can find room for a shop bag, you will not only have a way to carry back any unexpected acquisitions, but also a nice carry along for groceries etc.
    Last edited by Grandcache; 06-15-2013, 08:09 AM.
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandcache View Post
      Seabass25: Awesome! Thanks for sharing the specifics. I love your labels. :-). Something else to consider...if you can find room for a shop bag, you will not only have a way to carry back any unexpected acquisitions, but also a nice carry along for groceries etc.
      I think I can fold a shop bag in any of the side pockets. And also, believe it or not, with the two pouches and 3d organizer in the bottom pocket, the bottom pocket is actually really deep so I still have room to put something in frot if the 3d clear organizer

Comment

Awesome! - What a fantastic Vid. Great site (offtheblueprint.com) as well!

Comment

Great video. Amazing what you can get in that little bag!

I loved your closing credits and the public-domain soundtrack. What did you use to edit the video?

Have fun with your Synapse!
          Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Working...
          X