Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,677   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for tips for sleeping on a plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME » The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.
    ============================================

Comment

Hi jeffmac! I haven't seen this one before. I wonder if it would work for a shorty like me. Most of my trouble is that the headrest pokes in near the top of my head, bending it forward. I honestly feel like I need to slump in the seat or sit on something to avoid that! Does it really prevent your head from drooping downward as well?

Comment

Doesn't really help the downward droop, just the left/right, "oops, I drooled on my neighbor" droop.
        ============================================

Comment

LOL! Ok, good to know!

Comment

Not sure I could cope with the ihug

Might send me into screaming claustrophobia.
            List under construction ....

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmac View Post
              I have one of these and it works surprisingly well

HOME » The Travel Halo

Having the eyemask integrated is a nice touch and it does not take up a lot of room in a bag.
              The greatest problem I have to bear is that my head fell either right or towards left, which not only cause pain in my neck but also disturb my sleep. I have just viewed video of awesome travel pillow; it works great. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

i've tried foam earplugs and etymotics but i've found that the best, most comfortable are mack's silicone Buy Pillow Soft White 6 pair, Best Earplugs for Sleeping, Loud Noises and Swimming | Macks Earplugs.

Comment

Originally posted by dwright17 View Post
                  Thanks so much for the link, @flitcraft, and SO very sorry about the footrest! I just hate it when that happens!! I'm 5'0" also and am seriously thinking about investing in one.
                  At 4'11", I never travel without my footrest. I bought it for a trip to the Netherlands several years ago and now I take it with me for any flight, regardless of length. I use the Back Relax folding footrest. It's about the size of a paperback and fits nicely in a Snake Charmer! I even use it for meetings at work, as I can never adjust the chair well enough to reach the table and touch the floor. I always had to choose table and my feet dangled. Not anymore!

Comment

Working...
                  X