Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,768   Posts: 190,599   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, camman595.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Seat Bag Storage: A Cautionary Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I would've spent the entire flight kicking the back of that chair.

OK I'm not that rude. But I would've thought it! Real hard!!

How STUPID do you have to be to assume the back UNDER YOUR OWN SEAT is lost, and not bother to check with the person sitting behind you? Seriously. That, and the flight attendant.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
      ...i think an o-ring + a longer key strap + a carabiner could provide a way to secure the bag to something under the seat in front of you such that the bag can't be removed without some effort, but is still accessible to you while you're sitting at your seat...
      There's a split ring on one of the side handles of my WF. A long key strap wrapped around the rail post, or clipped to the ring and clipped to a 'biner works well.
      > SIQUID WESTERN FLYER NON CAPIT, DOMI RELINQUENDUM EST.

Western Flyer (ballistic backpack), MCB (parapack/dyneema), Pilot (ballistic), Cache (6Z), Travel Tray, Packing Cube (WF large), Pouches (clear, dyneema, cork, padded, large, small, medium, mini, nano), Pocket Pouch, Absolute Strap (curved), Tri-Power Whistle, a bunch of Key Straps (8" and 16")

Comment

Working...
      X