Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,611   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panama

Heading to Panama for a couple of days this winter. Going to see Casco Viejo, the Canal, and Soberania National Park. I'm set for bags . But any advice on specific things to pack, things to be on the look out for, etc. is appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Black/Wasabi SCB + Navy/Solar Aeronaut + Black/Black/Steel Zephyr + Black/Wasabi Co-Pilot + Black/Wasabi Pilot + several accessories...

We went in February, to Canal and Gamboa. Check to see if dengue still an issue and slather yourself accordingly. The usual quick dry clothing applies.
    I recommend a canal tour, a partial transit, not full, unless you're a canal afficionado. Partial transit took whole day counting the transport to and from dock and waiting to disembark. You will be on a tour boat with a whole bunch of other people and lunches are served buffet style. Lots of sunscreen and a good hat are needed. Have a great time!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

Working...
    X