Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,173   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy EuroTrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Venice, we were there last year at the start of November and were lucky as it was beautiful weather, warm enough for no jackets. Still quite crowded though in the main areas. We took a water taxi, lots cheaper than a gondola and you feel like James Bond
    Cambridge to Edinburgh is quite a trip, you're looking at a good 6 hour train journey.

Comment

Thanks all - we had a WONDERFUL trip! We took almost 700 pix, but it was hard to find one with a TB product displayed (below, with Nordic SE on my lap). We both used SE's daily and I carried my Nordic S25 and Nordic wallet often. I used a DOP often to hold passport and currency. Lots of other pouches/cubes used for important tasks as well. Highlights of trip included:
      • Vespa tour in Tuscany (Chianti) that included wine tour and lunch (I am a scooter nerd).
      • Pizza/gelato making class in Florence
      • Slept late and missed (paid for) bus tour to Siena...instead, figured out trains and did our own trip and had fun

Click image for larger version

Name:	Italy2014184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	293447
      --------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bltkmt View Post
        Thanks all - we had a WONDERFUL trip! We took almost 700 pix, but it was hard to find one with a TB product displayed (below, with Nordic SE on my lap). We both used SE's daily and I carried my Nordic S25 and Nordic wallet often. I used a DOP often to hold passport and currency. Lots of other pouches/cubes used for important tasks as well. Highlights of trip included:
        • Vespa tour in Tuscany (Chianti) that included wine tour and lunch (I am a scooter nerd).
        • Pizza/gelato making class in Florence
        • Slept late and missed (paid for) bus tour to Siena...instead, figured out trains and did our own trip and had fun

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8680[/ATTACH]
        Love how happy and relaxed you two look in this picture.

Comment

Working...
        X