Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,197   Members: 6,711   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, Rangerjo.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traveling Light with Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexa
    replied
    That looks great, mine are older now but I would have loved something like that when they were tiny.
    Also, cute baby

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Yeah, I always tried to do the clean diaper down before the dirty comes off method too, but sometimes the poo was against me.

Leave a comment:

• nsh
    replied
    The pad is removable and Velcroes into place and there is a second spare pad that comes with it and stays in one of the side pockets. In practice, I also always put the clean open diaper under the dirty one and try to make a smooth transition so I never let the baby's bottom make contact with pad. It usually works unless a blow out happens and then I replace pad with clean one and put dirty pad in a baggy stored in pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    I'm past diapering stage, but this pad/bag looks neat. One dilemma, how do you keep any leakage from distributing onto your other contents since the pad seems to roll up over the rest of the bag?

Leave a comment:

• nsh
    started a topic Traveling Light with Baby

Traveling Light with Baby

We walked around Walden Pond today with my 15 week old and had a grand time! Part of what made it so easy and fun was traveling light. I love my buzz diaper bag but when I wear my Leila, it is not practical to
    have the strap across my chest.

I bought a second hand Ergo baby changing pad and bag in one for $15 and I love it! Too bad they don't make them anymore because I think they are fantastic.

Also, we carry her in the ultralight bitybean baby carrier. It is so light, packs down to a tiny drawstring bag the size if a soda can, and really comfy. I have tried other carriers (ergo, ktan, slings) and prefer this one above the others. I think other bihn lovers would like it too!

ATTACH]8357[/ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116464.532291.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	310923Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116480.316884.jpg
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	310924Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410116494.251257.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB