Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italy Trip - Smart Alec or LCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moriond View Post
    I'm not sure whether this is the type of money belt @Frank II meant. Excerpted from last November's Money Belt plus thread:
    I've been using a hidden pocket money belt and the guy in the video is wearing it wrong. I wear mine on my side hanging down inside my pant leg. It's so comfortable, I forget it's there and even tap my leg a few times just to make sure it is there.

I've used these since the early 90's:

Amazon.com: Eagle Creek Travel Gear Undercover Hidden Pocket (Khaki): Clothing
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post

I read this as shoulder bags and purses are acceptable but must be run through a metal detector or hand checked.

That's my interpretation....and I'm sticking with it. :-)

Steve
      It is the size of the bag that they are watching for, not whether it's a backpack or purse. A side effect should be no problem, but a Swift will probably have to be checked. One of the women in our group had to check her bag at the Vatican; her bag was only about the size of a Co-Pilot.
      🐝➰

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa View Post
        It is the size of the bag that they are watching for, not whether it's a backpack or purse. A side effect should be no problem, but a Swift will probably have to be checked. One of the women in our group had to check her bag at the Vatican; her bag was only about the size of a Co-Pilot.
        Boo...CP arrives Friday.

I've just resolved to myself that there are places where I may need to check whatever bag I have along.

Thank you for all the input folks. It's been extremely helpful.

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X