Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,313   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, driph.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packing a few things in the DLBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
    Not a fan of plum?!? How can this be? I thought we were bag soul mates :-)

My plum DLBC will be here tomorrow! It's funny, when it was announced, I thought "meh, a briefcase," but now I am very much looking forward to receiving it. I blame these forums!
    I know! It's so strange. Every time I look at plum, it just doesn't call to me. Almost like it's too bright. It's strange because blues and purples are my favorite colors. I probably just need to order a pouch to actually see it and come to my senses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
      I know! It's so strange. Every time I look at plum, it just doesn't call to me. Almost like it's too bright. It's strange because blues and purples are my favorite colors. I probably just need to order a pouch to actually see it and come to my senses.

It is less bright in person -- a really lovely purple actually. I'll bring mine to Wisconsin in August so you can see it :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
        Not a fan of plum?!? How can this be?
        I think this might be the ONE fault Pokilnai has. ;-)
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
          I think this might be the ONE fault Pokilnai has. ;-)
          Well, this may be true-my ONE fault. I blame you for not bringing anything in Plum to London! [emoji6]

Comment

But I brought azure, so one out of two, right?
            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

I'm just back from a quick weekend away. While there was no need to condense my stuff, I did it just because of all of the comments. I took my beautiful PLUM DLBP, which held a lot, more than I'd backpack with, but as a bag with travel mugs, books, chargers, SE, etc, it held it all. And I had a small duffle. In it I used the SS laundry bag to carry my extra shoes and shoved dirty laundry into the other end as necessary. I did buy yarn, and books, so had a couple extra small pkgs on the way home, but didn't dig out the SSB. We were in a car. This was my 1st "TB" travel. Come June I'll be gone a week and WILL use my roller.

Comment

Working...
              X